These fun Polar Bear Pawprint Snowball Cookies are made up of melt-in-your mouth nutty, buttery cookies that are lightly flavored with a hint of peppermint, then dipped in a creamy, white chocolate, coated with coconut & decorated with chocolate chips. Perfect for holidays, winter themed parties, birthday parties, and snow days.
Saint Valentines Day is rapidly approaching. Are you ready to spoil your sweetie rotten?
The good news is you don’t have to spend tons of moolah to show them how sweet you are on them. Nor do you have to spend hours tiredly whisking egg after egg while you hurredly wipe flour away from your exhausted brow. No siree! Whether you are looking for something creamy and indulgent or unique and quirky, there are plenty of sweet delights available that can titillate even the most discerning sweetie.
To help inspire you, I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorite sweet finds.
As hard as I try, I always struggle with finding gifts that send the Mr.’s heart racing into heart attack territory. It seems that tech toys are the only thing that magically transports him (typical guy) into his starry eyed happy land. But unfortunately, I don’t keep up with this underground tech world he adores. And even if I were to somehow figure out how to navigate this world, he usually beats me to the punch and buys whatever new toy he is currently lusting over.
So it was only natural that when I was toying around with the idea of pulling together a “Valentines Day gift guide for him”, I went right to the source – the Mr. Read more →
There are only 5 more shopping days left until Christmas. I compiled a list of my favorite splurges in case you are still searching for the perfect gift for that special someone. . .or are looking for a little reward for yourself for a job well done.
2: A leopard print cashmere throw. Now that the weather has started to cool down, I’ve been snuggling up in the evenings with this super soft throw. I also like taking it on my international flights (it’s easy to pack in a tote) as a more luxurious option versus those scratchy airline blankets. ($299, now 25% off)
4. I’m a big elephant lover so the minute I saw this candle from l’Object I fell in love. Once the candle burns out you are left with a lovely canister to hold other treasures.($125)
5. Everyone knows that I am a die hard fan of Miguel Asses and have been steadily building my collection of his beaded beauties over the years. I find these purple and gold earrings particularly stunning. Wouldn’t they be great with a LBD? ($152, on sale)
7. I love the updated shape of this cashmere sweater so much so that I now own it in blue and gray. ($208, on sale)
8. Stack your bracelets on the horn of this gilded rhino statue for a fun way to display your jewelry ($162)
9. When I moved to Boston from Kenya, I quickly learned my wool overcoats weren’t enough to keep me warm in the winter so I went on a hunt to find the warmest coat I could buy. Enter the Kensington from Canada Goose (these are the coats the scientists in Antarctica wear). I wore this coat during my dog sledding workshop and didn’t feel an ounce of cold, making the hefty investment worth every penny. I particularly heart this berry color. ($695)
I can’t believe the holidays are almost here. Have you crossed everyone off your holiday shopping list yet? I’m still working on mine. . . so to help with the last minute dash, I thought I would compile a list of some of my favorite gift giving finds under $100. I think all of these are worthy enough to make even Santa jealous. What do you think?
Now to catch up on the holiday baking and decorating.
one: A pitcher pretty enough for both everyday and special occasions ($25)
two: Girly pajamas perfect for curling up next to the fireplace on a wintry night ($68 on sale)